Union Jack Crash & Burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Union Jack Crash & Burn

This ain't as funny as the home scallop job thread, but it sure is fun to watch a luthier go wild! And i actually think this one is not a hoax [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Union Jack Crash & Burn
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Re: Union Jack Crash & Burn

I can't believe they called that a relic job. What a piece of ****!

Comment

i can't see the pictures. it just says "user posted picture user posted picture user posted......"
      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

You're not missing much (check the Properties of the image, the URL is in there). Basically it's a Strat with a nice Union Jack, except he burned it or dropped it down a chimney, plus there's a white pickguard over 2/3 of the body (typical Strat), so the graphic is obscured anyway.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

there's no image to check the properties of. it just says, in plain text:

these pictures dont do it justice, so please dont judge it by them.user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
          "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
          The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

right click where it says "user posted image".

man, that is wrong. The Union Jack graphic came out great. He should've left it at that.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
            X