Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rEs is the best, I wish I could buy him a beer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rEs is the best, I wish I could buy him a beer...

rEs bought my Hamer Steve Stevens from me last month and has been the most patient person to deal with. Our good old USPS lost his money order and what should have taken a few days took two weeks. Then there is a screw up with the FedEx delivery in Canada.

He still doesn't have the guitar, but he is hopefully picking it up today. Many people would be going balistic over all the hassle, but Robert has been the perfect gentleman (at least in emails [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

Here's to ya, I hope you get it today bro [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: rEs is the best, I wish I could buy him a beer...

thanks to txcharvel for being great through all of this...many sellers would be going balistic too, but not tx.

not yet sure how I'm going to sneak a pink guitar past my wife though. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

in the words of Jay London...thank you

I made a rock n roll sin when I tried giving in to make money, had to turn down low.

Comment

Re: rEs is the best, I wish I could buy him a beer...

well the Hamer has officially arrived and I am more than happy about it...thanks for an excellent transaction...I cannot put into words how happy I am and how highly I recommend tx...this thing plays wicked...fyi the wife hasn't even asked about it yet [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I made a rock n roll sin when I tried giving in to make money, had to turn down low.

Comment

Working...
      X