X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easton Guitars - most excellent!

Hey,

A note of my experience.....

Started looking for a KE2 in the UK. Fender said 6 to 9 month wait. Every shop I talked to (6 of them) quoted different times/availability etc after contacting their Fender sales reps. Got fed up!

One shop suggested I try the US. I mailed a few dealers and got a few replies. Luckily Easton had the axe I wanted in stock.

One email later and the order was placed. A week later it turned up on my doorstep (delivery took 36 hours from Texas to London - I went for DHL Express ~$220).

Guitar is excellent, floyd rose setup cd invaluable, and it cost about half of what it would have done if I had gone to my local store down the road!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

So - many thanks to KEvin, it could not have been more painless. I would recommend them to anyone.

Re: Easton Guitars - most excellent!

I'm gonna have to agree here with you I have gotten some parts off Kevin a couple of times he has always had what I've needed unlike my local spots, & currently has another guitar I've been lusting over. Soon it will be mine, & the Rhoades collection will be on it's way to completion.
    Thanks Kevin as always Eastons ROCKS! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Ummmm, what collection??????????

You collecting furniture?

Pat

Comment

I would like to apologise to all my JCF family for the Horible injustice of spelling Rhoads wrong, & would like to thank Pat for the Error of my ways a true brother, would not fall short of public humiliation to correct such an injustice as this. So Thank you Pat you rock & I have made a new friend yet again in the JCF. No sarcasm was used or wasted in this post! The line in wich I will be flogged starts right behind Admiral Ron [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

*gets in line* [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X