Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you're a true jackson fan when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you're a true jackson fan when...

-you live your life on the JCF
    -you dream about the JCF
    -you only play Jacksons
    -you dont listen to a band if the guitarist doesnt play Jackson

add [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: You know you\'re a true jackson fan when...

You get a Charvel or Jackson tattoo.

Comment

youve got gay fantasies about Bill

Comment

You sell your best playing guitar to buy a Jackson...Wait, my favorite player is a Jackson...I guess I'll just have to buy a new Jackson then. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

when www.//jcfonline.com is first on your favorites list.

you go to guitar shop wearing Jackson Custom Shop jacket with Charvel T-shirt as your wardrobe

when the only guitar out of the 7 you own that you never play says Fender on headstock

you look on EBAY at least twice a day just for Jackson/Charvel guitars
          RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
          CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
          Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
          Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

You know you're a true Jackson fan when you sell a BLACK Gibson Les Paul Studio with Gold Hardware for your first Jackson... AN IMPORT!!!!!!!!! RR3 in Trans Blue with Hardshell case

Comment

Geez.. that's devotion! LOL

Comment

When you swap a 1954 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop for a Pre-Production Charvel. This takes balls but it's one of the best things you'll ever do! May all of you be blessed in kick ass and scream! Renton,Wa. (Boogie Bodies Land)

Comment

when you whine about 15 year olds who like ESP's better then Jacksons... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

When Winter 2003 NAMM is more important than anything else because you will get to see new Jacksons even if they are the same ones in a new color.............or.............when you take your Jackson with you on out of town trips so nobody will touch it, damage it, steal it, but you leave your gun collection and jewelry behind.

Comment

when you throw your ibenhend into your **** ass amp because you cant wait fr your ke-3 in trans black to come

Comment

When you uh... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] .... [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] like Jacksons... and stuff!

Comment

When you forge your own Jackson or Charvel plates to put onto your other non-Jackson/Charvel guitars! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

when you fight on the forum with anyone else who buys any other guitar brand to put into they're Jackson collection [it's called breaking the oath man ! lol]
                            #2 you end up getting a guitar endorsment from Jackson cause you just won't leave the a&r staff ****ing alone .
                            #3 you don't understand why the guys from Vent traded they're Jacksons for Bc Rich's ? [I love chuck schuldiner a lot but not that much ! lol !!!]
                            #4 you check the forum all the time , twice before going to work and when you get home , and you get in **** from the wife about not helping with the kids cause your always online here ! lol

#5 last but not lease , you'd give Kevin Easton the shirt off your back ! //Steve

p.s. you get real horny about the new namm pics ! lol , no I am not kidding

Comment

You start with the idea of having one of every model, then progress into having one of every model in both USA and Import, then progress into having one from every year, then one of each model in USA and Import from every year [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm currently changing from "one of every model" to "one of every model in USA and Import" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              So far I've got a USA Dinky and an import Dinky, a USA Warrior and a Pro Warrior, a USA Rhoads and an import Rhoads (well, Roswell - Rhoads Pro I guess would be more accurate, but then I'd hafta get a USA Roswell - $$ouch!$$), and I would need an Import Fusion to go with my USA Fusion, and then I'd hafta get a USA and Import Kelly (import's easy - USA = $$ouch!$$), and I'd need a Soloist Pro to go with my USA Soloist (unless I count my NASL as an import Soloist, but that's more of an SLS/Archtop, so I'd hafta get a USA to match that), and an import King V to match my USA King V. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

But then, my Dinkys have factory graphics, so Jackson has to crank up the Fusion Pro and USA lines again, and offer graphics on both, and if I get an import Kelly with a graphic or EDS, then I gotta have a USA to match that (can't be plain black - has to have colored bevels at least), and if I have a graphic put on the Soloist (currently naked), then I gotta get an import SL with graphic [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

That should just about cover everything [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X