Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG PROPS TO NOR

Sup all?
    i just got my DEATH WARRIOR from Ron and,what can i say but WOW [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    this thing is the ****, and i'd say that it is exactly like he described but it is even better [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Ron,is a great guy to deal with, [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] strait up, no worries(although the USPS made me sweat about my money order to him) and would have no prob. dealing with him again in a heartbeat [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Re: BIG PROPS TO NOR

WOW!
    You should open a new thread with tons of pics...
    Congrats!!!

Comment

Thx, Dave!
      Now I can pay for a couple of classes - and got some new toys as well!

Dealing with Dave is about as smooth as it gets. I'm amazed he put it down long enough to post this...
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Killer Dave!
        Keep her in the family bro!!! And always remember...SHRED HER LOUD AND PROUD!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X