Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a new digital camera.

I know these pictures suck major ass.
    This is a better picture of the Randall head that I built a new cabinet for, and covered in purple lizardskin tolex.

This is my Peavey Destiny that I did a major headstock repair on today. Everything to the right of the G tuner was missing. I cleaned up the break, and glued & dowelled a new piece of maple on, then cut to the right shape, and sanded it.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: I need a new digital camera.

Looks good to me..

As far as the pictures go, try masking the flash off so that its not so harsh or taking photos while not using the flash (you'll have to keep the camera completey still).

Comment

Yes, take the flash away! Bring your gear to an open room or even outside in broad daylight to get beautiful natural light illuminating your subjects. Or, if you're going to take pictures indoors with less-than-adequate lighting conditions, use a tripod or steady yourself so that the camera can take a sharp picture. I personally don't like flashes and think they make photos look unnatural. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But I love that amp head. Very cool. I also followed your cab thread too. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Get a tripod instead! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

As far as the pictures go, try masking the flash off so that its not so harsh...

[/ QUOTE ]

Or place some tissue paper in front of the flash to help disperse the light...kinda like a ultra cheap version of those white umbrella things photographers use.
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

As far as the pictures go, try masking the flash off so that its not so harsh...

[/ QUOTE ]

Or place some tissue paper in front of the flash to help disperse the light...kinda like a ultra cheap version of those white umbrella things photographers use.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, exactly. That's what I was trying to say but I couldn't produce the proper words! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That tolex job looks flawless, zeegs! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I always feel like a fool when i'm dragging my gear outside the house to photograph it and the neighbours act like they're not looking (but they shure as hell are!)... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I can understand them though - it must look silly LOL!
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Yeah but you take such good photos, Henrik. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] It's worth it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I should definitely take my pics outside, but I always forget to take them until its dusk. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

One day, I'm gonna drag ALL my gear outside, and take decent pics of everything.. ..one day! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I can just picture it: zeegs finally drags all his gear outside, but he's got a lot so when he's finally done, it's a little late so twilight is about to set in. zeegs pulls out the camera and turns on the flash to compensate. Here we go! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      zeegs pulls out the camera and turns on the flash to compensate. Here we go! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, do I know you guys? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X