New member, have a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member, have a question

I stumbled across this site yesterday and just signed up. Actually, I found the old message board and couldn't figure out why no one had been posting there? Then I found a link to this new board (duh!).

Anyway, recently I was going through some old photos and found some pics of my old Charvels (a Model 3 and a Charvette 150), and got hit with a bit of nostalgia. These days I play USA Hamer Artists and a PRS CE22, and I'm looking to relive some of the good old (bad hair) days. I've been looking at late '80s/early '90s Charvels and Jacksons. I'm not up to snuff on my J/C edumacation, is there a FAQ somewhere that lists the neck shapes of the different models? Specifically I'm looking for the models with the fattest neck profiles, both Charvel & Jackson, import & USA. I've got my eye on a couple guitars on Ebay (a Jackson Fusion, a Jackson Soloist, and a Charvel Model 3) and wanted to make sure I'm looking in the right direction.

I'm glad I found this site.

Re: New member, have a question

I think I will leave the learned stuff for the profs. on this board.
    I have an SL1, SL2H and a KV2...all from the last two years.
    I own about 12 to 14 guitars at any one moment and I wouldn't trade my SL2H for anything!
    The soloists do have a wider,fatter profile than the KV2, that much I do know.
    Meanwhile, welcome to the board! Hope you feel welcome here in our neck of the woods.

Comment

Working...
    X