NAMM and the 03 models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM and the 03 models

First of all, when is NAMM? Will the new Jacksons and Charvels be revealed there? If not, when will the new line be out?

Thanks
    I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Re: NAMM and the 03 models

NAMM is Jan 16th (Thurs) thru the Sun. Jan. 19th I believe. Jackson will have a bunch of cool stuff there that they are working on and I believe they will also announce any new changes as well.

- joel
    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Comment

I'll have boatloads of pictures for ya'lls!

Comment

Cool, can't wait!!!...is this when the new 2003 catalogs come out too?

Comment

Believe me, there's a lot of badass stuff coming up if the list I saw was any indication. New colors for a best seller, the return of some old friends, binding everywhere, and color changes that kick absolute ass (can you say copper snakeskin?). I can't wait to see how this stuff turned out.

Comment

And for all this new "badass" stuff, I think we should all throw a THANK YOU out to Kevin Easton for participating on the JCF and listening to what the real C/J fans wanted to see. Thanks Kevin, we'll miss ya!

Comment

Yep Kevin is the man ! his ideas were gold as far as I am concerned !
              greg you gotta post some namm pics again this year , and someone else bring a bloody cam this year ! last year greg and a couple others were the only ones who posted pics . I wish I could go my new cam takes real nice pics. but with the Canadian dollar where it is it would cost me my life savings ! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Sorry to say but I won't be going this year. I'm sure others will post pics.

This is going to be a pretty strange NAMM. I remember last year at NAMM Kevin told me that Fender's and Gibson's lawyers always show up the first day and examine the entire Jackson exhibit for perceived violations of their trademarks. I know they've received flack at NAMM before for things like strat headstocks and using the name "Firebird". I just can't imagine a NAMM without Kevin Easton, his wife, Edel Diaz and others there telling the stories of 'ol about C/J's. I can see JCF members at the Jackson booth having to explain to the Fender folks just what it is they are selling and how each guitar came about. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ January 05, 2003, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: Greg Crowe ]

Comment

Yea Kevin is that man.

I guess we will see what happens.

I also will be taking a Crap load of Pictures
                  got the digital Camera and the new 16mb card all ready to go

Hey Greg sorry to hear you are not going that sucks
                  i was hoping to finally to get to meet you

Comment

Can't they take the NAMM to Norway next year:P? No? Ok, be sure to take lots of pictures. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

You guys better take as many pictures as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I can have more drooling material.....

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] *wipe* [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

well chuckracer says he's gonna take tons of pics , and yeah Greg it would be weird without Easton there I never got to go being up in Canada , but Kevin would have given me a pass if I wanted one. but this year as far as atmosphere will suck , for me it would probably be like someones funeral with Kevin not there and the party atmosphere he gave off . //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonShredder:
                          I also will be taking a Crap load of Pictures
                          got the digital Camera and the new 16mb card
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">16? That's it!?

I'll have my 256 card in my Canon A40!

Heh! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I will be shooting tons of higher resolution pics with my digital camera. Its my first NAMM show and I can't wait to get there!!!
                            You guys will have full access to the pics as soon as I return home and download them to my computer.
                            I hope to meet up with other JCF members while there. Did we ever decide on a meeting/breakfast/dinner or whatever?

Rudy
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Oh, The Wait...

It hurts so much... Pics will be great. I'll be here on the 17th, waiting for the DROOLING FEST to begin!!!

C'ya. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
                              X