X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rio Grande pickups

Do you guys think they're any good?

Re: Rio Grande pickups

Awesome pickups!!! I've got a set of Halfbreed single coils in my hardtail strat and a set of Muy Grandes pups in my other strat. I love the way the sound, very articulate. I also have a set of BBQ/Texas pickups in my LP. They're a bit like a 59 and JB from Duncan. Although I think they have a better tonal quality. Can't go wrong with these in my opinion. My local Rio dealer gave me a 30 day test run on the pups I bought. He said in was a Rio policy that if the customer didn't like the pups they could be returned within 30 days as long as the dealer did the work. That's an excellent policy in my opinion. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yep. I like Rio's a lot!

Comment

<font color="yellow">I had some Rio Grande pups in my first Soloist that SDavis80 from the board now owns, and they are great pups. They aren't silent, but for the Strat purist, they are a great addition to any guitar that has singles in them. I have also heard great things about their humbuckers also.

What do you have to lose? Worse case scenario, you can sell them if you don't like them and not lose a whole lot of money or possibly trade for something that you do like.

Go for it and let us know what you think [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Working...
        X