Nice work admins!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice work admins!!!!

I'm liking this board much better than EZboard. It's nice that you maintained the appearance while enhancing it somewhat. EZboard is dogging today as usual. This one is much quicker. Great work guy's.
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Re: Nice work admins!!!!

This coming weekend it will be on a new server and even faster... Sorry Jeremy... I'll be around to insure a smooth transition, nothing will change, just a flip of the switch basically...

Pat

Comment

Nice Job. I'm liking this alot. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Chris could you email me direct please...

Kev
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I could but I don't have your addy and I can't seem to find it in your profile. I don't see a private messaging link either. I'm taking off in a few from work so if you want to leave an address I'll email you back from home.
          We must!
          We must!
          We must increase the bust!
          The bigger the better!
          The tighter the sweater!
          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Try again.. should be there now
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
            X