Good dealing with VoiceX3(Jim)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good dealing with VoiceX3(Jim)

I traded my KV2 for his RR1 and let me tell you that RR1 was everything he said and more. We met up in CT, him being from NJ and me from MA. The poor guy got stuck in traffic in NY for about 4 hours. Didn't have much time to hang out and talk but he seemed like a very cool guy. Thanks Jim. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Good dealing with sworn_enemy(Tom)

Ha Ha Ha....yeah, the traffic REALLY SUCKED!!!!!!!!! Let me tell you tho, the trip was well well well worth it! Tom seems like a really cool guy too like most JCFers I've met so far. Anyways, the KV2 is just amazing. I think we both came out ahead on this deal. I played the KV last night with the band for the first time, and it's just amazing.....amazing.....amazing. I have no other words to describe it.

Thanks Tom! You are truely the man!!!!!!
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Working...
    X