Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kickaxeguitars Kicks Ass! (am I clever or what?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickaxeguitars Kicks Ass! (am I clever or what?)

Just wanted to send some mad props out to Chuck (kickaxeguitars) who purchased a Gibson Les Paul Standard and U2 from me last week.

He paid immediately, then kept the communication comin as we did the deal. If there's one thing I dig on any transaction like this, it's a steady flow of emails.

I got the Les Paul out right away, but had to delay a day on the U2 until I found a suitable shipping box. He was way cool with the delay.

Then, after he got the Les Paul, he found out something I didn't know: There had been some refinishing done on it. Suffice to say I was mortified -- the store i bought it from said nothing about it, and I'm too new to the guitar world to know a refin when I see it.

Again, he was very VERY cool about it -- very understanding, not mad, etc. He chose to keep the guitar -- something I'm sure not a lot of people would NOT have done.

Bottom line: He's a stand up guy and a true brutha. Much obliged, Chuck. You da man. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Kickaxeguitars Kicks Ass! (am I clever or what

So, then, does Crankdaddy crank... um... Daddy?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
    X