BudMan68 RR7 Project is underway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BudMan68 RR7 Project is underway

I would like to thank Dave the BudMan Personally for all the great work he has done to help me get my RR7 project going I now have some really Killer parts I wanted done in chrome satin for this project. Pick up bezels, switch plate some uber knobs with Abalone tops that were refinished, Both a cavity plate & trem cover, & last the truss rod cover that will read RR7. Hey dave once I finish the routes on this thing & throw some paint & pin stripes down, I'll send you the first pics of her. Almost forgot the EMG's & the killer & string Jackson LP bridge I got from Kevin at Easton Guitars also you guys, Rock! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Re: BudMan68 RR7 Project is underway

<font color="aqua">Wow, thanks so much Chuk. I'm just glad to be a part of such a great project and I can't wait to see it finished. You've been a pleasure to deal with and I truly appreciate the kind words. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
    X