Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What more can be said about Dave (Budman)????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What more can be said about Dave (Budman)????

Of course everyone knows by now how awesome Dave is and what killer work he does!! Well the custom gold switch tip he made me for my CS Warrior was no exception...one word...beautiful! I'll have full pics of her hopefully later on today!
    Dave...I can't thank you enough!

- Joel
    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Re: What more can be said about Dave (Budman)????

[ QUOTE ]
    Of course everyone knows by now how awesome Dave is and what killer work he does!!

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Well put RON! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Well put RON! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] TOUCHE!!!!!!
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

<font color="aqua">Thanks so much Joel, it was a pleasure and I have to also thank you too for sending the tip for me to copy. Your guitar looks great! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

And Scott, well what can I say.......I owe you a beer bro.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
          X