I need a wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a wiring diagram

I just modded my fusion special to have a full size HB in the bridge. I also replaced the old 5 way with a US made one. In the neck position I have a lil 59 and a Duncan distortion at the bridge. I still have the single volume pot. I would like a diagram that will give me:
    1-Bridge HB
    2-i don't care
    3-both HB
    4-again, don't care
    5-neck HB

Both pups have four conductor plus ground. Can someone make one up, or know of a link to one? THanks!

Re: I need a wiring diagram

This link is from Duncan's website. Hopefully you can find what you need.

http://www.seymourduncan.com/website...hematics.shtml

Comment

I forgot to mention that I was already at SD's site, and guitarelectronics as well. I wired up the one from SD's site, and it didn't work....at all. The thing that screws it up is that all of the 2 HB diagrams have tone pots and/or two volumes. I am not that great at wiring and was loking for something simpler. Thanks for the prompt response though!

Comment

Honestly the best thing in this situation would be a 3-way tele type switch. This way since you don't care about the in-between settings you could wire it up just like a tele minus the tone pot. So the wire that runs of the vol to the tone, just take it to the jack instead.

Comment

Soul digger read my mind. I just wired it up like a tele (so the 2,3 and 4 position are both on) and the 1 and 5 give me lead and rhythm respectively. One of these days I will get around to getting an actual 3-way. Thanks for the help!

Comment

glad you got it working [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I also realized that i had forgotten to solder the red and white wires together....DOH! Maybe I'll go back nd try it again later.

Comment

Working...
              X