Stuka Flys High!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuka Flys High!!

Just want to post My approval in dealing with Mr Stuka!!
    Quick shipping,excellant packing ect!!
    Thanks
    Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Re: Stuka Flys High!!

Thank you, it was a pleasure!
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

<font color="aqua">Agreed! Scott is one of THE best people I've ever known on the net. He is a stand up guy and I have nothing but good things to say about him. To you Scott! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        <font color="aqua">Agreed! Scott is one of THE best people I've ever known on the net. He is a stand up guy and I have nothing but good things to say about him. To you Scott! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow"> [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]Man...that darn Scott dude....you should talk to this guy on the phone.... [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

LOL...just joking people....Scott is a great dude, frikkin hillarious to talk with on the phone, and I would not ever hesitate to do a deal with him knowing it would be flawless [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Here's to ya buddy.....

Oh, BTW, Scott, small unmarked bills are fine dude [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Thank you guys. It is a pleasure to know you and to help each other out. Dave...you're the man, you know that.
          Sam, you're a pisser to talk to also. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Now, was that tens or twenties you wanted..? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X