Jackson Pups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Pups

I am trying to restore a 1990 USA Fusion to original specs. I need one J-200 stacked single coil and one J-50 BC. I think I have found a J-200, but I am not sure. Did Jackson make any other single coil size pups that look like the J-200? It looks similar to an EMG SA. Black plastic cover, pole pieces are not visible, and scrolled white Jackson logo. Thanks for your help!

Rick

Re: Jackson Pups

I'm not 100% sure but I believe the J200 was the only notchless / pole-peiceless, jackson-logoed single coil pickup made by Jackson.

Comment

Jackson only made the J-100 and J-200. The 100 was an exposed-pole pickup, and the 200 was covered.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Wasnt the J-200 also a Stacked pup?

Comment

Yes, the J-200 was stacked to eliminate the 60 cycle hum that plagues single coils. And, I am quite certain that the J-200 was the only production wound single coil sized pickup with a cover. I know they custom wound pickups, so it's possible there are some floating around, but it's a very safe bet that what you have is the J-200.
          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
          Gotta get away from here.
          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
          X