New GOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GOTM

Very cool, and well deserved. Congrats MC.

P.S.- KMaynard, I know you're an admin now, but the bigmouth deserves to be up there sometime, too. An awesome axe that is.

Re: New GOTM

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Careful Word, we'll have to start calling you Homer around here if you keep that up!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Kev and to the admins for making this guitar GOTM. I certainly feel that it deserves it, but I am a bit biased! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Kev - I thought you were going to post those build pics? They would be make a cool addition. Interesting note, Brad Kelley emailed me and his Death Angel is 6651, one serial number higher than mine, but he received his a couple of months before me! I guess at the Custom Shop, guitars are given their serial #'s before they are actually finished! Maybe this makes mine truly the last CS Jackson made before the Fender buy-out? That is how I am going to remember it, anyway! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah .. I can update the page with the build pics .. I had a minor software issue and then scrambled to get it up on the 1st .. lol .. Watch for the update this weekend
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Hate to tell you Jeff but I have 6659 and got it before you also. The main point is it came out awesome. Definitely the best choice for guitar of the month. For the year for that matter. I love the king kellys with the cut outs. I wouldn't want the wait you had though.
            We must!
            We must!
            We must increase the bust!
            The bigger the better!
            The tighter the sweater!
            The boys are counting on us!

Comment

OK .. Fixed it ..
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Man, I thought my Custom Archtop Solist was going to get picked [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] But that King Kelly is very sweet [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Congrats dude [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Gotta say there were a lot of good submissions .. your soloist was one .. That kelly just screamed it though and to have pre finished pictures really made the story worth telling ..

Comment

COME ON! FIX FIX FIX! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
                    THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I demand a recount! There is no way a damned KELLY that has freaking HOLES IN IT(!) is cooler than my NECK THRU PROTOTYPE! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

SULLY: If I ever see you I swear the first thing I'm going to do is give you a STERN WARNING ABOUT DOING THAT AGAIN! Then like if you still do I'LL KICK YOUR ASS! Well, maybe not kick your ass. But I will b!tch at you! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] FIX! FIX! FIX! FIX! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

I have to admit I like that yellow with black pinstripes. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

22 months to build.. that's pretty long.. damn that guitar is huge! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] but it looks pretty awesome

Comment

MetalCop, that King Kelly is absolutly KILLER. I submitted my model 6 with Pile O Skulls and it pales to your Kelly. Congrats [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Long Live the King Kelly [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X