My apologies to VanOsbourne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My apologies to VanOsbourne

Mike stopped in town on his way home. While he was here he purchased the glasses from me. Normally when I know a fellow JCFr is in town, I make it a point to greet him/her and at the very least buy them a drink or two minimum. However with short notice and as tired as I was, I failed to follow through. Let me know before you come back to the City of Broad Shoulders and I'll set you up right...

My apologies and enjoy the glasses.
    Occupy JCF

Re: My apologies to VanOsbourne

Hey you got me to a hotel when I had no clue where the hell I was. Much thanks for that. I thought I had been a little short myself. I had jet lag, and then drove 7 hours. I was not myself. I could not have stayed awake another 10 minutes, let alone a few beers. I ended up downing a half of a bud light, then it was lights out. I would have been no fun. I would have zoned out any place that had "pretty lights". The glasses a cool. I'm sure I'll be down there for a Hawks/Wings game. We'll tear that tiny city down then.

Thanks again, Mike.

Comment

Chicago..I'll now have to think of it as 'tiny town' [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That sounds like a plan. Hawks vs the Dead Wings sounds like a good plan.

This town is anything but "tiny"... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

C'mon Chicago is kinda small compared to.. Texas.

Comment

OK, well you got me there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
            X