Thanks JohnnyMac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks JohnnyMac

Thanks again for making the sell/trade/buy transactions over the last year a very pleasurable experience. For those that haven't dealt with John, he not only ships and pays promptly, but he takes great care in his packing of guitars. He also takes the time to contact you and ask how you would like the guitar setup. I'm yet to receive an instrument that wasn't strung with new steel.

He's a great guy to do business with and he's also a great friend. I just wish he had more time to be active on the forums!
    "POOP"

Re: Thanks JohnnyMac

yelp likewise I ahve nothing but praise for John too, we have done many deals over the years...stand up guy and a real fellow Jackson enthusaist. Quite the collection hes got there...
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

His Jackson collection just grew by three. He may not have scored a Crosby, but he did score a Mustaine Signature and a Jeff Smeltz Signature V.
      "POOP"

Comment

We'll Thanks Guys!!
        Germandeth as always a professional pleasure
        GtrBuyer -As above nothing but praise for ya!!
        Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

I can also vouch for the character of John. We've done a lot of guitar deals and have become good friends. I value his friendship more than the guitars. Always prompt, always cool, and a wealth of info. Sorry to hear you didn't get in on JCF-02. But congrats on those new ones.
          Tom

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I can also vouch for the character of John. We've done a lot of guitar deals and have become good friends. I value his friendship more than the guitars. Always prompt, always cool, and a wealth of info. Sorry to hear you didn't get in on JCF-02. But congrats on those new ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Tom!!
            Yea I was a little setback about the JCF-02 alright. But life goes on huh!
            Hope to Be in on the next if the opportunity arises.
            To Whom it May concern dealing with TmDiamond is a worry free event! Shipping,Packing,discription always flawless !! No worrys with this Guy!
            Tom
            Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

Working...
            X