Photoshop Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop Help?

Could one of you guys who are good with photoshop show me what the GMW Pinhead graphic would look like on a Rhoads?

The graphic is: http://www.gmwguitars.com/090800/newpinhead.JPG

Thanks in advance!
    Matt

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Re: Photoshop Help?

I've had a quick try with PSP7!
    Not brilliant,but you get the idea!

Comment

hey, that looks really cool! they could probably add somethin cool on the longer wing, too..

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Damn! The graphic won't show here...

[img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Well if I were to get a new guitar it would be a 7-string as that is all I play anymore. I played 6-string for 20 years, but I didn't find the switch to 7 that difficult.

In this case, however, I'm pretty much just dreaming...

Comment

Matt - Send me a pic of the body of your 7-string Rhoads and I'll give it a try. If you take it from a slightly tilted angle like GMW did you can avoid the flash glare.

Newc [email protected]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

It shows now. Thanks, that does look pretty cool. I was thinking that with a string through instead of the floyd the graphic could move back a bit to take up more of the guitar... hmm...

Comment

You could add the mysterious puzzle box on the long wing.

[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] Or how about puzzle box inlays?!? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Man I need to get PhotoShop, so I can do this type of stuff. Even if I wouldn't do many Custom shop guitars, at least I could make some cool pics. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

By the way the graphic looks cool on the Rhoads. Hey Matt, would you be getting a 6 or 7 string version? I can not get used to the 7 strings... could be 15+ years with 6 strings.
                  KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                  I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
                  X