Charvel 3B Bass Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel 3B Bass Bridge

I need a replacement bridge for my 3B, does anyone have an extra one sitting around that they want to sell me for cheap or have any recommendations where I could pick up a replacement?

Re: Charvel 3B Bass Bridge

are you wanting a jackson bridge or something else? i just bought a black jackson bridge to replace a chrome badass bridge on a 3b i have set up with a low b. p/m me and let me know what you're looking for. maybe i can help
    The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

i also have a black schaller i could part with

Comment

I haven't heard back from Peabuddy yet.. Anyone else have any suggestions or inexpensive recommendations?

Help a JCF Brotha out! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

sorry dude, i've been tied up at work. and my pc at home is down. i think i paid 25 for the schaller plus shipping

Comment

Hm. If it'll fit my 3b, I'll go for it. You got paypal? Let me know how much you want for shipping and your paypal addy and I'll fire it off to you.

Comment

it should fit. i've got paypal. i'll have to take it off the warmoth frankenstein i have it on! lol send me your zip and i'll get you a price. btw, the jackson bridge i have is for a 3b with all the screws. but which ever you want is okay

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                it should fit. i've got paypal. i'll have to take it off the warmoth frankenstein i have it on! lol send me your zip and i'll get you a price. btw, the jackson bridge i have is for a 3b with all the screws. but which ever you want is okay

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay.. Hm.. Lets go with the Jackson Bridge with all the screws instead and that's pretty much going to fit no prob (I have the same styled bridge in my 3b). Its black right? My Zip code is 98012. Let me know the total and I'll paypal you the amount with my full shipping address

Comment

Working...
                X