Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newc, Budman - BAD traders.

... just kidding.

much love to both. they were perfect in every single way. except they dont put out. at least not to me.

<3
    ~eric

Re: Newc, Budman - BAD traders.

<font color="aqua">Thanks Eric, you were a great person to deal with also. Thanks so much bro!

Also, I'd like to point out how funny of a society we live in. Eric jokes about having bad deals with us in the topic title and this thread had 53 hits in under a day! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You guys are as bad as women with gossip ya know that?!?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Dave some of us were going to tear Eric a new @ss [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      but it's all good fun. I think he knows got one over on everybody [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Dave some of us were going to tear Eric a new @ss [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        but it's all good fun. I think he knows got one over on everybody [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Dave ->

Comment

well, i figured there were enough 'good trader' threads..and i needed to spice it up a little... plus im now only 145ish away from gold... even though i registered like the 2nd day of the new board...

Comment

It's all good eric, it made me laugh my @ss off, I just hit 500 today myself. I've been on here for a year now. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't know about Newc, but just give Dave enough Bud and he'll put out! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I'm celibate (sp?) anyway, so don't feel bad [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ Newc! </font>

[ QUOTE ]
                  I don't know about Newc, but just give Dave enough Bud and he'll put out! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> You're wayyyyyy off my friend! I'll at least need a shot or 2! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                  Dave ->

Comment

Somebody call a Bartender over here? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Somebody call a Bartender over here? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Actually I meant a few GUN shots to the brain first! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                      Dave ->

Comment

try playing russian roulette with a semiautomatic... a winner everytime!!

post++;

~E

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i've seen toe and buddude under people's desks in other feedback threads as well.
                            i think buddude was pitching and toe was catching.
                            if toe can handle the pain, buddude can handle the shame-lol
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Dam I think you guys just got called out on that one From Atomic Charvel.

Comment

Working...
                              X