Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recording help!

hey guys

does anyone know any good shareware recording programs? cool edit screwd up my computer

thanks

Re: Recording help!

Download a program called n-track...Best recording program i've used...Once click, and you're practically doing multitracking...You can buy it, or 'obtain it' through 'other' measures cough*kazaa*cough. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I use Cool Edit 2000 and it's never bothered my PC (P3 500MHz 256 MB RAM).
      But then, I also run NT4 [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Buying N-Track is no big deal. It's only about $35. I use it as my mixdown software for stuff recorded on my Akai DPS-12. The great thing about N-Track is that it will support most plug-ins and will handle as many tracks as your PC is capable of playing simultaneously. With a P4 2.0ghz and 512Mb of RAM, I'm sure you could do 48 or 64-track arrangements. I'd record with it and ditch the Akai if my PC wasn't a bit too "old-school"!

Comment

Does N Track have a drum thing on it?

James

Comment

Yeah pro-fusion, you're right...But you're paying 35 dollars for 3megs, and that's about 90 australian dollars...Ohh yeah, i didnt know that you could have that many tracks, i thought it was only 8 tracks, which is still plenty...I love the way you can turn your song into an Mp.3 with the click of a button, the program is simply brilliant, after years of searching, i've found the perfect recording tool.

Mr White, yes n-track does have a midi drum machine on it, and you can also create your own beats, you wont regret buying/downloading n-track, i cant stress enough, what an awesome product it is (no, im not getting paid by its producers [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )
            Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X