Where to buy LRS tuners???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy LRS tuners???

Just bought a set on ebay that I was going to put on my import Roswell, but silly little me didn`t think about the most important fact that I needed a 3+3 set. The set I bought was a six in a row right hand set. But these are really cool tuners, so I`ll just put them on another guitar.
    I can`t find them anywhere, anyone knows where to find these tuners?
    Thanks

Re: Where to buy LRS tuners???

http://members.aol.com/intertunei/LSR.tuners/

Comment

Thanks a lot!!!
      I love them tuners, you saved my Roswell.

Comment

If it's the same guy I'm thinking about on eBay,"G-Manguitars" he sells alot of parts. I believe that guy might sell 3x3 as well, did you try to email him for an exchange?.

Comment

Yes, it`s him. I live in Norway ( Europe), so to exchange is to much fuzz I think. And I really want to keep the ones I already have anyway. I will email him, but from a catalog he sent me, I did understand that there could be quite a long time if he had to backorder those tuners, and he doesn`t have any on ebay right now.

And I have to appologize for asking about where to buy these tuners, because in a not very old thread here you can find the link once again. You know, the search function and all that, but the worst thing is; I started that thread.
          Sorry

Comment

How much did you pay on Ebay for these as the site lists them $125 satin chrome, $135 satin black, and $150!!! for satin gold.

Comment

ya, pricey ain't it? I think the going price is about 65-95 dollars on ebay depending on style/color. I've paid as little as 60.00-70.00 for the satin in-lines.

Comment

I paid $84.00 for the black ones. (plus shipping to Norway, he he).
                Hope I didn`t break any rules now...

Comment

that is decent price for the black ones.. I think I paid about 80.00 for a set of black and 85.00 for gold.

Comment

You guys all got good deals then. I am guessing they were prices for used ones right?

Comment

Nope, mine were all new.
                      So that should be a pretty good deal yeah.

Comment

NOS, I only bought one satin set slightly used on a neck.

Comment

Working...
                        X