Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Floyd Rose parts? Check here, awesome seller

http://www.rexc.com/parts/bridges/floyd_rose_parts.htm

Steve at this address is a really cool guy. My sloppy Floyd Rose was ticking me off so I ordered a new base plate, fine tuners and string locking bolts. I called him on Friday and he explained alot on Floyd Rose parts and the differences in the parts and how it is hard to find parts for "licensed" bridges due to constant spec changes and also gave me some good tech tips.

Monday I received my e-mail saying he sent the parts and the quote he gave me was wrong. (he also included a trackign number) He found the parts cheaper than advertised and refunded me $8. Wednesday morning I received my parts and they all fit perfectly. The parts are better than my original. The fine tuners are notched making them stay put.

Just thought I would share my experience with others.
    Check my Jackson themed Myspace page, hear some good metal, and check out a little shred fest by me.

http://www.myspace.com/joblo1978

Re: Need Floyd Rose parts? Check here, awesome se

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Much gratitude expressed, friend! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome to hear!!! That is rare to see these days...

Comment

Thanks for sharing that man! The Floyd on my Carvin needs a barrel and I've not been able to it at a regular guitar shop.
        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
        X