Big Thanks to HuntinDoug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Thanks to HuntinDoug

<font color="yellow"> I want to thank HuntinDoug for his very generous offering to not only get me a JCF sticker which he made a while back, but he included a bunch more, even a Jackson Headstock with LPC on the trusss-rod cover [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Re: Big Thanks to HuntinDoug

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]Pics....Pics [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

PS: Did they go on OK?
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

<font color="yellow">Doug, the decals went on slicker than an otters nuts my friend [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Thank you so much for them [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Well, without further adieu:

</font>

Comment

That's quite a billboard you've got going there, Sam! Looks good. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Damn, that headstock decal is awesome! Very cool with the LPC engraved on the trussrod.

Comment

Working...
          X