Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fixing my tremolo

hi all

i found out that the posts as well as the knife edges on my floyd are worn....thats why my guitar doesnt stay in tune when using the trem. i want to fix that myself. i think i CAN (carefully) file down the knife edges, but the posts are a completely different thing. i dont think i can fix them, so i thought about buying a 6 string trem (mine is a 7string) off ebay (they pop up quite cheap sometimes) and put those new posts in. my question: do you think that would work? or is it possible that the posts wont fit into the holes?

greets
    fragle

Re: fixing my tremolo

You can probably get the new posts from www.stewmac.com - not sure if they ship overseas, though.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

You can get those parts from Germany too. Check out rockinger.de and musik produktiv.

Comment

They do ship internationally. A couple of days ago I just received a package from them. They only don't ship flamable products overseas.

Comment

Working...
        X