so what are all you JCF guys doing for New Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so what are all you JCF guys doing for New Years

I got to work ! ya hoo [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] are any of ya's playing any shows / going to any shows , just hanging out ? have a great one !!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Re: so what are all you JCF guys doing for New Years

Nothing.
    [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Nothing here [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Damn parents are having a ****load of annoying people and their annoying little kids over though...

Comment

I guess working isn't that bad then ! lol [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

I stay at home because me friends went to a disco-like place and you have to slay me to get me in.
          So i stayed at home and celebrate with my parents and some friends of my parents.
          Oh almost forget, here in germany we already have 2003, since 15 minutes.

Flo
          http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

I'm going to a party at a poolhall/bar where my girlfriend sings karaoke every Tuesday night. Her roommate (aspiring studio engineer) is coming along, and possibly my brother. Little Bro and I have to be up early tomorrow, so this way I can make sure he stays in prime playing shape.

Or at least doesn't puke in my car.
            sigpic

Comment

Stayin' home with the family unit. Then when they are sleeping I'll be playin' with my unit and writing songs ..like always.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Friends are all staying home with their families, so I'm outta luck. Get to stay home with my bro and mom [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Well, Happy New Year to the rest of you guys

Comment

Going to hang at my drummers house, get REALLY alterd and do some recording!

This should be funny tomorrow!

Comment

Going to stay home. Got a fridge stocked with champange. Going to eat, drink, be merry and try to catch Ozzy performing on MTV. Then we'll be whipping out an old Ozzy live concert video to watch.

Comment

I was supposed to go to a party tonight, but we got some major ice up here and the roads are a mess. So many people decided to avoid driving in it the party was cancelled. I was going to drink a bit, but I hate smoking outside. I will just go out tomorrow.

Comment

Going to a Karaoke party at a bar that a friend of mine from work does a show t and also the babe i took with me to the Christmas Party. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] She's actually doing the show tonight so thats the main reason im going. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                        Brownie points. And not those funny brownies either. Gonna get anebriated and try to drive home in a strieght line.
                        Gil

Comment

greg what's ozzy doing on mtv tonight?

Comment

Going to launch WW III from my front yard (7.5 acres of it heh heh), then spend all day tomorrow thinking of reasons to continue to live. Maybe I'll come up with one [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Newc
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Newc... think.. guitars..... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I'm going to be doing a lot of nothing [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X