Joel Drabicki is a great, great man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Drabicki is a great, great man!

My wife and I drove up to Palos Hills today and went to Joel's beautiful home. I bought a like new Mesa 20 space Shok Mount rack from him and to save on the hassle of shipping it, we picked it up. Joel, as many here know, is a great guy and JCF'er. We had good conversations and his hospitality was exemplary. There seems to be something about you Chicago types....first Todd (Tekky) and now Joel. You guys treat people right. I appreciate the great price on the rack too. It's always worthwhile meeting other JCF'ers and this was no different. Thanks Joel.

Re: Joel Drabicki is a great, great man!

Tim my friend I can't tell you what a pleasure it was to meet you and your lovely wife/roadie. It's always great to finally meet more and more JCF'ers. I'm glad you were able to drive up here to get the rack...I know you'll get much more use out of it than I was.
    Tim was also kind enough to pass his NAMM passes along to me when he found out he couldn't make it! What an awesome guy...I'll have tons of pics from the show and drink a 12er of Miller for him!

Thanks Tim, hope to jam with ya sometime!
    - Joel
    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Comment

Uhhh, I didn't see you drink a 12er of Miller in Nashville man... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Damn...I was just reading my previous post and I called Tom Tim...WTF was I thinking [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I'm a dumbass!

Todd...I drank 12 beers the 2 and a half days down there...does that count?? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tom's an awesome guy...I can't thank him enough for shooting the passes over my way since he was unable to make it. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

- Joel
        RIP Dime

Comment

Joel, no problem...I figured that you'd figure it out eventually. Hey, I'm glad you're OK after that accident too. Take care.
          Tom/Tim, etc..he he

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Todd...I drank 12 beers the 2 and a half days down there...does that count?? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sissy!

Want some "iced tea"?

Sorry for hijacking the thread. I'll add that BOTH Tom and Joel rock!
            Occupy JCF

Comment

As I recall, Joel sat out the "Ice Tea" bout! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, they were "busy" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Too bad - they both missed a great fight [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Wish I'da kept a copy of the receipt - that's one for the archives [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks Tom! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

After what I witnessed that night (and I missed half of it)...I'm gonna leave the "Ice Teas" to Todd and Ralph...I'll stick to my "watered down" Miller [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I wouldn't even be in the running with that duo!

- Joel
                  RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                  X