charvel750 ROCKS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charvel750 ROCKS!!!

Just got home from work and opened my BIG box UPS left for me today. It was supposed to be here Friday, but on the UPS tracking site it said "This delay is because of a Late Train"...
    Oh well, I kinda like waiting on stuff to be delivered, adds to the excitement of getting a new guitar.
    I opened the case and was very pleasently suprised. Jackson RR1 Lightning!! The photos did NOT do this guitar justice. Simply GORGEOUS!

Thanks so much Joe! I will be playing this in my new OZZY tribute band called "Crazy Train" We will start playing out in July. I will post a link here once our website is up & running.

You Rock Dude
    [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Re: charvel750 ROCKS!!!

Glad to hear that, Mike. And guys, Mike is fast, honest, and true! Those early 90's USA neck throughs are to die for. That "late train" is the lamest UPS excuse so far. (Are they still using trains? I thought trucks were the in thing now) Mike, are you still in the Priest band? Ozzy sounds even better, but I dug the old Priest band...
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Yup!! I am now either Glenn Rhoads, or Randy Tipton... depending upon my mood! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I love playing in tribute bands. Where else can a guy actually play the music that inspired him to play in the first place, get paid for it, and rock out with big stages and huge crowds!!

http://mgrocks.com

New CrazyTrain site coming soon!

Comment

Yeah Joe helps another JCF Brother out!

I've said it before,If it wasn't for Joe I wouldn't be here. Blame him [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ya Joe is the Man!
          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Working...
          X