jgcable, toejam, jack napalm, surfdork, txcharvel, budman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jgcable, toejam, jack napalm, surfdork, txcharvel, budman

I have had to pleasure of doing business with these fine JCFers. My thanks to jgcable, toejam, jack napalm, surfdork, txcharvel & budman. Some from the past and a few very recently. The results were the same - excellent transactions with friendly, honest people.

Just a continuation of why the JCF is THE BEST online community [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks again guys ! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: jgcable, toejam, jack napalm, surfdork, txcharvel, budman

Of those you listed, I have done business with JGCable and Budman68. Both top quality service and great guys!!!
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

surfdork used to let me give "the atomic california traffic report" on his radio station in oklahoma [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      not anymore though. hey is that why you lost your job tom-lol
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy:
        surfdork used to let me give "the atomic california traffic report" on his radio station in oklahoma [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        not anymore though. hey is that why you lost your job tom-lol
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Of those you listed, I have done business with JGCable and Budman68. Both top quality service and great guys!!!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same here [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] And I can't leave out toejam [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Atomic fruitbat, we can still do the forecasts...just in SLC. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

And yes, it was a great tuner swap-a-roo with Kremit. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Now....about Tommy......... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Chris! It was a pleasure. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Hopefully the power cord and manual get here today. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by plon:
                  And I can't leave out toejam [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks, Anthony! You rock, too. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  But the funny thing is, I never used that JT6 because I never got the body that I was going to use it for, then I sold it to a guitar shop that was looking for one. Then I wound up getting another project body a few months later and needed a trem. D'OH! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                    Thanks Chris! It was a pleasure. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Hopefully the power cord and manual get here today. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

so, did they get there like the USPS promised ?

Comment

Originally posted by kremit:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, I got it early yesterday afternoon right before I was about to go out to a barbecue. I had the amp and guitar all packed up and the mailman pulled up, so I got to take it with me. It's very cool. Thanks again! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by kremit:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, I got it early yesterday afternoon right before I was about to go out to a barbecue. I had the amp and guitar all packed up and the mailman pulled up, so I got to take it with me. It's very cool. Thanks again! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thats great !! Glad at least something went as planned ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It was my pleasure bro. You are truly a great person to deal with and was happy I could help. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Thanks again my friend.

Oh, and Scott, thanks again bro, you are also a class act [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks Pat & Dave !! Feelings are mutual ! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I have to say that Chris is one of the JCFs finest. Rock on Kremit [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

And a toast to the JCF, best place on the net [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X