On Drake, LPC, and kicking ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Drake, LPC, and kicking ass

Thanks, Drake, for yet another smooth and pleasant Warrior and neck deal [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I'm slowly turning into WarriorX7 Jr [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

LPC - Enjoy the pickup, and here's to future dealings [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: On Drake, LPC, and kicking ass

Well as I'm sitting here jamming on my new WRMG with DK-2 neck W/MOP flame inlays I was going to leave some kind words for DR.Newc. After I'm done playing this great guitar I just got from Matt I might just do that [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . Thanks again Matt The pictures you sent me don't do this guitar any justice. I found the 1 spot by the trem cavity ( theres that word again se other post on feed back) that you told me about [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I really don't see that as damage [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] & I think the red stripes you added are starting to grow on me I don't like the color red. But dam with that neck it just F%cking screams! At a glance I was cool custom shop. Can't wait to get the pickups in this guitar.
    As always thanks Matt [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
    X