Dr Newcenstein is the shiznit!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Newcenstein is the shiznit!!

Got the pickup from Matt today from beautiful downtown Tennessee [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

The pickup is better than described, and Matt packed that thing for the next nuclear holocost I think [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

George Foreman and his sons would have a hard time damaging that in its box [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Again, thanks [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Dr Newcenstein is the shiznit!!

LPC speaks the truth - I'm the man [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Sam's a great guy to deal with - no [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] and no [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] , and definitely no [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] - just straight up [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] and [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Re: Dr Newcenstein is the shiznit!!

newc,
      you and chuck splatter ought to open a packing company. he sent me a charvel logo in an envelope 9 months ago and i'm still trying to get the freakin' thing open. i gave up and sent it to a local welder to see if he could get it out. i still have a cast on from my efforts.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
      X