Crankdaddy / Tom is #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crankdaddy / Tom is #1

Got Tom's Kelly today, packed for some serious abuse (no kidding, probably the best packing I've seen!) and ready for some refin work! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Seriously, I was expecting much worse: I think I'll just put it back together and string it up and play it. Maybe in a week or two it will tell me what kind of refin it wants? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks, Tom! Four stars, A+, and all that rot! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Can't wait to hear the Crankdaddy CD!

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Re: Crankdaddy / Tom is #1

I don't think she'll disappoint, especially for the price.

Thanks for giving her a new home...and thanks for the props on the packing! (I take pride in my ability to pack for the worst!)

Rock her hard.

Comment

Re: Crankdaddy / Tom is #1

AND I finally got the cd into my car today. This is sad, I know, but I just let it play them both over and over for a good 1/2 hour...

I LOVE Crankdaddy! Even the lady at the bank commented on it when I drove through! I held up the liner notes for her to see... then again, maybe she was just trying to get into my pants? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

'K, I'll keep you posted on the Kelly.
      Keith
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
      X