jackson16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackson16

hey man its a few days after christmas. you get your y2kv in?

Re: jackson16

Wow dude Im so like honored that someone remembered it. You rock. I would have gotten it today but its like in the mail and UPS doesnt deliver today or tomorrow so its sitting somewhere
    and Ill get it thursday or friday. It sucks but at least its somewhere other than Jacksons shop. I wish I knew where it was I would have taken a road trip to pick it up. Thanks for remembering it dude and Ill be sure to fill everyone in on it when it gets in and I give it a few hours of playing and pics of course.

Comment

rock on man [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] . i remember the long wait to get my y2kv. it felt like an eternity although it was only like a month

Comment

What color y2kv did you get bro? Mine is gun metal grey and im thinking of swtiching the hardware to black and putting locking tuners on it. Fill me in on how y2kv's play and all that good stuff size weight and tone and playability. Ive asked so many people how they are and i cant wait to get mine im really hoping tomorrow or friday.

Comment

mines in black ghost flames. id keep the chrome hardware over black, its just my opinion. The guitar itself is very lightweight and comfortable to play. As far as the tone goes it goes everywhere from bone crushing heavy rhythm to warm/bright sounding leads. Its very nice I know you'll be satisfied w/ it.

Comment

Mine is gun metal grey and I dont think the chrome hardware will look good on it so i might switch it to black cuz black looks better on gun metal grey. Sounds like it will be a good guitar and i cant wait to get it. Im sure yours looks awesome. Im hoping for tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
            X