• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archtop / Eric is too awesome

Wow, thank you fellas!
    It was all my pleasure. You both were great to deal with,
    and again, thanks a bunch!!

Archtop / Eric is too awesome

When Archtop's 67 V reissue dropped in price 'cause nobody wanted it, I couldn't pass.

It arrived today, packed for a trip to Mars, and is awesome. It is beautiful. This is the fastest Gibson I've ever played - I swear, it plays itself.

Thanks, dood! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Oh, and thanks, too, for not breaking my balls for forgetting to sign the check. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I wish I could have snagged that string-through 650, but this is a NICE second choice!

Thanks, Eric!
    Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Re: Archtop / Eric is too awesome

I'd like to second Keith's feedback. Eric (Archtop) is a class act to deal with. I bought his Black Custom Shop Soloist and it arrived yesterday in BETTER condition than he described. He is VERY conservative with his descriptions of a guitar's condition as I would have described this one as "dead mint" and he described it as "very minor wear and tear". Just a gorgeous guitar, packed perfectly and shipped instantly. I can highly recommend dealing with Eric as this transaction has been a pleasure and I am MORE than satisfied with the guitar!

Thanks, Eric!!

Steve
      Henning Amplification Website - http://www.henningamps.com
      My Music Page (Mojave PeaceMaker, Axe-FX, Mesa MKIV and PODXT Pro Clips)

Comment

Working...
      X