guitar work by Sully

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guitar work by Sully

I concur, Sully has been a great person in helping me out on a pawn for a BC Rich I bought down in TX. He drove to a nearby town to pick the guitar up for me as the shop would not ship it out. He's also done some work for me while we make ready for the shipping. I can vouch that he has been a great person in helping a fellow JCF'r out in more than one instance going above and beyond the call of duty to the JCF.

I have not received the guitar yet, (my fault, not his.. I'm going to be shipping him the case for transit) but when I do, I'm sure the setup and work he did to it will be nothing short of outstanding from his description.

So a big thumbs up for Jon! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Thanks man!

Re: guitar work by Sully

He was talking to me about that BC Rich a week or so ago and was saying it was a killer guitar and he really liked it ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

guitar work by Sully

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      i just want to say thanks to jon sullivan, aka jsullysix, for the outstanding fret job, quick turn around, and unbeatable price!

i've never seen frets shine as much, and now the guitar plays perfect!

thanks so much. i will be sending you more business in the future!

if any of you out there have dead frets, a broken guitar, etc. and are in need of a good repair/guitar tech and don't have anyone around that you trust and/or can afford...

get in touch with Sully. even with shipping both ways, you'll come out on top in both quality and price. and being a jcfonline moderator, you can trust your precious axe in his care.
      [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      ~JW
      Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

yeah, I believe the quote was "holy f*ck dude, this is a nice playin guitar" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I am very appreciative of his work he put into it and am looking forward to it.

Again, Sully is one of the reasons why this board is as great as it is for us guitarists. Obviously, I trust him a great deal.

Comment

dude, i am SO not a southerner. it's just where i live! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

silly bonjoviville residents and their nipple rings! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Sully, you forgot the man boobs [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Nipple rings and man boobs [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
              Nipple rings and man boobs [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hm...sounds like joe's got a solo album title now!

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

LMFAO!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] My man boobs will be gone soon, I'm starting to get in shape again. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Also, the right ring's been out for about a year now since it started growing out after about 9 years, and the left one is still in after 13 years. Guess I should just take that one out, too, and do a tribute album to them. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, with that hit rock single, "To all the rings I've worn before" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks for the ideas! I'll be sure to give props and writing credits on my album.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel:
                      [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      i just want to say thanks to jon sullivan, aka jsullysix
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Also known as Timothy Jon Sullivan, VI (the 6th). [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Southerners and their strange names!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Also known as Timothy Jon Sullivan, VI (the 6th). Southerners and their strange names!!
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">well, i'm also known as John Ellis Wooten IV, and i am a southerner! hehheh.

~JW
                        Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Working...
                        X