Thanx Chucksplatter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanx Chucksplatter!

He's the man. Got some catalogs from him very speedy like! My only complaint would be that I spent 1/2 hour trying to break through his packing job so I could enjoy my eye candy. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It was worth the wait... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Thanx again Chuck.....Ray.

Re: Thanx Chucksplatter!

Thanx Ray,great dealing with you bro!!Sorry again about the trouble with the packaging,that's some strong tape eh?? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] !!Chucksplatter

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] !!Secret recipe!!It's better than the packaging ripping open isn't it?? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Xmas must be a killer in your house
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

uh ..yeah ..it is ..where the hell you manufacture that stuff
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] !! My 82' Charvel Grim Reaper strathead is the only killer in my house!!But you already knew that!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] !!

Comment

Thanx Jerry,much appreciated bro!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I have done a few deals with Chuck & he's a stand up guy! He know's his Hockey too!

Comment

Working...
                X