Jim Shine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Shine...

This is actually long overdue! A while back, I was needing a tuner for a Charvel Fusion, and Couldn't find one, and Jim sent me one for free! Just sent it, wouldn't take payment, wouldn't allow me to pay shipping Nothing. Anyway, at that time, I was living with my sister, because I was having my house rebuilt, and right after I got the tuner, two things happened, One, is that my house was finished, so I moved, and the other is that My computer blew up. So, I bought a new computer, but I no longer have Jims Email address to send an email and thank him, so I thought I'd share with the rest of you, what kind of a stand up guy Jim is. (Although I'm sure most of you already know!) [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Well, Jim, THANKS!! You've helped me out quite a few times, with great information on everything from Strats to Jacksons, and are a huge asset to this, and any other forum. Thanks man! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you.

Charlie

Re: Jim Shine...

Hey man, no problem. My email is FenderJaguar1962 @ hotmail.com. Are you still on the FDP?

Comment

Jim is awesome!!Great guy & a good friend!!Not surprised at all that he was so cool...that's Jim!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

Jim, Yeah, I go over there some, but I don't have much time do to much of anything on the internet, I'm still pretty busy with the new house trying to get the basement wired, trying to some of the yard leveled out, and seeded, and then all the work involved with raising cattle etc...

Comment

Working...
        X