HUGE props for Doc Dryer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE props for Doc Dryer

I've recently worked out a deal with Doc for several guitars, and he has been totally cool with me for price and service.

Fedex totally screwed the pooch on Doc, as there was a shipping disparity (beyond Doc's control) and Doc has been working overtime to "right Fedex's wrong".

Steve has gone above and beyond for me on this deal, and he is genuinely concerned with the Fedex mix-up to make it right.

Doc...you are truly an outstanding individual and I appreciate all your help [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Doc is a totally honorable dude and takes his guitars, personal service, and personal satisfaction to the next level.

Doc...thank you my brother...no worries...all will be well.....you are THE MAN!!!!!!!!!

Re: HUGE props for Doc Dryer

Glad everything worked out Sam...

Comment

Re: HUGE props for Doc Dryer

**UPDATE**

The Custom SL-1 finally arrived...packed like it was china inside the box and case also [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I also got some cool tools to use on the guitar also, ball end allen wrenches and a T-handled truss rod wrench [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

He is also sending along the original JT6 trem that came with the guitar (which is cool, as he could flip it like it was cool or use it for parts if he wanted to [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Doc is great....anybody that has any qualms about dealing with him, don't. He is a great guy, honest as the day is long, and very concerned about your satisfaction with his products.

Thanks again Doc [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

You are the man [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X