Big Ups to Budman, and Manyaxes!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ups to Budman, and Manyaxes!!!!!

Fast payments for both guys. Also great guy's to deal with.

Thanks Guys

Donny
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Big Ups to Budman, and Manyaxes!!!!!

No, thank you! Can't wait to get the trem, it free's up my floyd for the newest axe I painted. I will post pics when it's finished! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool, I was hoping that it would've fit the project I have going since I wanted black hardware, but I got a gold trem to go on it so it's starting to look cool.

Comment

Just wanted to thank Donny for the EMG's and they were packed well and got here in good time. Hopefully I'll get these connected to something soon..

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Big thanx to Donny for a great deal on the trem! He even gave me the claw, springs, locknut base and trem posts that were unexpected! Where were you a month ago when I couldn't find Ibanez trem studs anywhere and had to pay 25.00 bucks for them! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          He also threw in a Tracii Guns pick and some unknowm piece of metal that he needs to explain. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Couldn't be more pleased, this guy rules!!!!!!!

Comment

That peice of metal I swore came off that body but I kinda got those peices mixed in with the strat project that it was supposed to go on mixed up with so who knows what it actually goes to, or since I packed it on my bench at work it could be a peice of a Meridan Yacht too so who knows

Comment

Now I can at least say I own a "piece" of a yacht..maybe someday I'll get the rest! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X