once again Brett is the man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• once again Brett is the man

everything as described (he could not help the knucklehead at the UPS store who dinged the upper wing) He got my new Y2KV here quickly...annnnnddd it is so nice i need another one . [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Thanks Brett [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: once again Brett is the man

No problem Carl. I'm boxing up your newest purchase tonight. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

To clarify, Carl's Y2KV had no case so I suggested we pay UPS to pack the guitar to avoid any "insufficient packing" charges in case the guitar got smashed by UPS. Turns out they got it there in one piece, but the little old lady I paid at the UPS store must have banged the upper wing into something when she was packing it up. Of course she didn't tell me any of this when she called the next day. She called to say she forgot to include Carl's strap locks and was sending those seperate at her expense. Oh, and UPS charged $60 to box the guitar up (the ding was free). Damn.

Those fukkers could mess up a free lunch.

Brett

Comment

Re: once again Brett is the man

Well no biggie brett at first i said DOHHHH [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] but after playing the thing it is just awesome.i will have the guy down here put somthing on it just to make sure it does not get worse.But keep your eye out for another one for me [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks again [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X