Budman kicks ass once again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budman kicks ass once again!!!

Not that Dave needs any more feedback, but I'm gonna leave it anyway.

I sent him one of my Model 4's which needed a nut, a set-up, and I wanted a brass pickup ring for the humbucker, a brass trussrod cover, brass jackplate, and a custom-made brass Kahler trem bar. Holy CRAP!! Man, this thing looks awesome, and the set-up, intonation, and custom-made parts are KICK freakin' ASS!! I do believe I will soon have all my Charvels done this way...it looks so killer!! Go check the "Import Charvels" section, and you can see some pics of it. THANKS DAVE...YOU RULE!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Dana <~~~
    '85 Rhoads Custom
    '86 SD Str*t
    '86 Model 4 (5)
    '87 Model 1
    '87 Model 6
    '88 Model 3DR
    '90 650 XL
    '94 KE-3
    '97 DR Amberburst
    '97 Dinky BOFlames
    '05 SD Copperhead

Re: Budman kicks ass once again!!!

As I had mentioned before: Dana has to be one of the classiest people you could ever deal with. He truly is one of the best people I have ever dealt with and we've had ALOT of dealings now. Thanks so much for the words my friend, as they are greatly appreciated. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Dave is the best!!His parts are excellent & he's a great guy too!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

No problem at all, Dave. I meant every last word! I'll be talking to you soon to get some more stuff done, if you don't mind, of course. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Dana <~~~
        '85 Rhoads Custom
        '86 SD Str*t
        '86 Model 4 (5)
        '87 Model 1
        '87 Model 6
        '88 Model 3DR
        '90 650 XL
        '94 KE-3
        '97 DR Amberburst
        '97 Dinky BOFlames
        '05 SD Copperhead

Comment

Thanks so much Chuck! Got the pickup today also, thanks again my friend!

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
          X