Kudos to Mark! (mm2002)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Mark! (mm2002)

Thanks to Mark for sending me a Jackson Pro Fusion XL neck for my fixer-upper project. He always ships quickly and packs his stuff well. This thing should work perfect! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: Kudos to Mark! (mm2002)

What's the project, Dave?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's actually a no name strat style body with flame maple top and binding with a sunburst finish. I'm not really doing anything to it except cleaning it up and fitting it to the neck a little more precisely. I have a million other freakin projects that I'm in the middle of but I'm concentrating on getting the Model 88 done that I aquired from Dana(guitarforceone). Here's a list of the crap I have in the works:

- Model 88
      - No name Fusion XL
      - Model 6 converted from H/S/S to a single Humbucker. (I like the model 5a but they should have added the binding and sharkies [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )
      - Model 7
      - My own neck through project with the raw chicken body [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (You remember that Ron? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
        - My own neck through project with the raw chicken body [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (You remember that Ron? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Dave->
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HAW HAW HAW! How could I forget that one?! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
        X