Thanks to Morgan R.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Morgan R.

I just wanted to say thanks to Morgan for the NAMM tickets for Nashville.It was a very cool thing to do. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Re: Thanks to Morgan R.

hell ya [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] me to [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    so very freakin cool! my wife and i are stoked [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

MORGAN.... you DA MAN [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Hope to see you there Dave.I would love to meet some of the board members.I guess we could mark JCF on the badges or something so we would know whos who. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Richard:
        Hope to see you there Dave.I would love to meet some of the board members.I guess we could mark JCF on the badges or something so we would know whos who. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">cool [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard:
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm going to try and set something up. I may recruit Ralph to help me. Keep an eye on the General J/C section.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Most cool Tekky thank you.

Comment

yeah it was way cool of morgan to do that...look forward to meeting him in person...d.m.
              http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

I must also say thank you to Morgan. Mommy and I will be there.

Adrian
                All hail the 'King'
                R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Indeed - Thanks Morg [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Me three!....thanks Morgan,
                    That was quite the rocking gesture!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Really appreciate it, and can't wait to get down there!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X