Huge thanks to STARGUITAR :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge thanks to STARGUITAR :D

Picked up a humbucker sized P90 off of STARGUITAR and tossed it in my KVX10. Definitely a weird combo, but it sounds SWEET! This is the tone I've wanted out of this guitar for a while. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] What's even better is that he went and sent the damn thing before I even paid him! My Robin is sold, so payment will commence as soon as I get the money from that. Mega-huge jumbo sized props for STARGUITAR on this one. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Huge thanks to STARGUITAR

Yup, props to Gary from me also. Done many deals with the cranky old geezer and he's always beyond fair and fast shipping,,,,Grrrrrreat!

Comment

Good to hear...I'm about to deal with him.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I will vouch for Gary too. MAde a deal with me a month or so ago and went the extra mile to make it go smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
          Done many deals with the cranky old geezer
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are referring to yourself there, right? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks Guys [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            I'm not cranky [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] The old part I can't argue with though [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X