Axtogrind, mm2002 and dg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axtogrind, mm2002 and dg

As always, it is a pleasure buying/selling/trading and talking to Keith (Axtogrind). He is a great JCF bro and I consider him a friend. If I ever get down to Florida I will make it a point to hang out with you. Thanks alot for the trem arm dg.... it works perfect and came just in time.
    Thanks for the pickup Mark (mm2002). It sounds very much like a Dimarzio Blaze to me which is very good. It is certainly one of the better pickups I have used. I am now sending it off to another JCF bro to use. He will give you a review too.

Re: Axtogrind, mm2002 and dg

Glad to hear the arm got there O.K., John. That was fast for standard postage. I thought about sending it Express, but you'd probably still be waiting for it, the way things work with the USPS. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks again, John. You're a good friend, and I imagine that we'll be swapping gear* several more times in the future.

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith

* Did anybody think I was going to say "swapping wives"? Sheesh, we ain't that close. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Originally posted by axtogrind:
        Thanks again, John. You're a good friend, and I imagine that we'll be swapping gear* several more times in the future.

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith

* Did anybody think I was going to say "swapping wives"? Sheesh, we ain't that close. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Keith, I may have one of those.... let me check in my Gear Stash..... If so, I'll consider (Most) trades. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I think Keith and John may be having an afair... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
            I think Keith and John may be having an afair... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ahem...

Originally posted by axtogrind:
            Sheesh, we ain't that close. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

whats you talkin about Mark... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Mark has been spending too much time with the Ozark natives...

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

K

btw, I grew up there, well, in as much as I've grown up anywhere, so I feel qualified to joke about - well, you know - inbreeding.

Comment

inbreeding???.....who...me??? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                  X