Fritzreiser is AOK!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fritzreiser is AOK!!!!!!!!

Fritz is a true asset to this board. The Cube 30 that I got from him rocks and so does he. Don't hesitiate in dealing with him. He is as straight up and honest as it gets. Thanks bro.. the amp fits the bill perfectly in my new studio.

Re: Fritzreiser is AOK!!!!!!!!

Another great trade with JG completed! Every trade I have done with him has been fabulous and every piece of gear that he has recommended has been dead on. V-Amp2 and Malmsteen overdrive are two pieces of gear that I NEVER would have considered. Now I won't part with them (until the next trade, of course.)

JG rocks!

Comment

I just want to resurrect this thread to also praise Fritz. I don't know if you guys remember the thread where he was selling rockman and ada gear for a friend, but he accidentally sold the stereo echo out from under me. I figured it was no big deal, I have enough gear, but it wasn't ok with fritz. Today a package arrived for me. It is a Tech 21 Tri OD pedal in what looks to be mint condition...for FREE. Completely unecessary, but much appreciated by this gear freak. Fritz really is the man. Thanks again bro.

Comment

Ditto on my deal with Fritz, and my deals with John.

I love it here... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith
        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Fritz is one of the good guys. Plus, he has great stock tips! Enjoy the dawg dood!!! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Another praise for Fritz. I got connected with his friend Brian who was selling the rocktron stuff and the unit is clean and works great. Awesome, you rock Fritz.

Comment

Working...
            X