Axtogrind Rules!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axtogrind Rules!!

Just got my BBE 422A from Keith (Axtogrind) and it was a great deal! It's in better than described shape, was
    packed very, very well, and included a printout manual with plastic cover!

Keith shipped wthin 12 hours of payment and sent me the tracking info immediately
    and Fedex showed up a day earlier than estimated with the package! You can't beat that! Thanks Keith! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Rich
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Re: Axtogrind Rules!!

Wow, Rich, you made me blush, and that is hard to do. Thanks for buying it, for paying so fast, and for being cool. It has a good home.

Of course, I should have mentioned a couple of things about it before you paid:

1. It had a good home before I sold it to you: it is actually my neighbor's, and he hasn't noticed that it is missing yet. Boy is he going to be pissed when he does! But don't worry, I won't tell him who I sold it to.

and

2. I don't think it works.

Enjoy!
    Keith

p.s. Of course I'm kidding! I'll squeal like a little girl when he demands to know who I sold it to! So you might not want to answer the door for a couple of months.
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Man, at least I crack myself up...

Let me know if you do have any problems with it: I never did (not even scratchy pots), but that remark above about not thinking it works - well, that crossed a line, and let me re-confirm that it works just fine. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That was good, Keith! LMAO! Of course, when I plugged it in and got that loud
        humming sound figured something was wrong, but now I realize that must just be what it does! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I have to admit it sounds much better when you're playing than when you stop and listen to the hum, so I guess the BBE
        is designed to make sure you never stop playing, right? Fuckin' GENIUS! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Rich
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Dood, that hum was a crucial element of MY TONE. So you got a really good deal there, it took a long time to get it just right.

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith

Comment

you guys.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I just got done ranting about a couple of fuckheads and you guys were here to make me smile. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Now this is what it's all about! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Yeah, Mark, I was about to tell you to lighten up in your Peter Lee thread, then I remembered that sometimes a fella just has to vent. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Sorry, bro.

BTW, Lerx, don't worry: when my neighbor came over tonight to accuse me of "borrowing" the BBE, I told him that it had shipped to a place called "Ozark Wholesale," so you're safe, dood!

K

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Alright, Keith!! Make a false trail! I knew I could count on you!!
                I have to say that scratchy pots on my guitars and amps also help me dial in that crackly tone, so I'm not just depending on the BBE's hum!! It just adds that ominous feel I wanted!!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

If you're wondering, and since no one asked, for the betterment of the group (is that a word?) I'll share why I no longer need the BBE for MY TONE:

I just stand really close to a computer monitor: instant hum! AND I can control it by moving in and away, sort of like a Wah only by moving my hips, not my foot.

Watch for a "how to" vid soon! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  Keith

Comment

Oh God, I can't wait to see that vid... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                    [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                    X